Organizational Innovation – Delivering Results
Organizations today face the challenge of how to create sustainable, profitable growth in a difficult economic environment. Bruce Moorhouse spent a 30-year career helping 3M build and nurture a culture of innovation. 3M is now known as one of the most innovative companies in the world. The authors of a recent book, who studied successful U.S. corporations said, “If we had to bet our lives on the continued success and adaptability of any single company in our study over the next 50 to 100 years, it would be 3M.”
WCW can help you learn how to have this success in your organization.
The similarities between innovation and other human quests shouldn’t surprise us. Innovation is an intensely human activity. Many species learn how to adapt to a changing world, but no other species rivals the human in its ability to create new things and new processes. No other animal can adapt to change with such speed and inspiration.
Think with foresight — determine where your customers are going. What are their needs? What trends are affecting their industries? What changes are coming, and perhaps more importantly, when will they arrive? Today, WCW helps organizations improve their business results through holistic enterprise innovation.
We can help your organization build a culture of innovation:
- Appreciate the innovation that is already occurring in your organization.
- Measure your organization’s capacity for innovation.
- Define what innovation is for your organization.
- Identify areas within your organization to leverage innovation and growth.
- Better implement new and unique ideas.
- Identify leadership behaviors to encourage a culture of innovation.
- Learn how to delight your customers with new and innovative solutions.
- Set goals that will stretch you and force you to make quantum improvements.
- Focus on products that change the basis of competition.
- Understand the different types of innovation.
- Create and enable a vision of innovation.